Here are Web sites and the like that I have created and/or worked on in a professional capacity. All links open up in a new window/tab.
Hansen's Sno-Bliz and Sweetshop Digital Content Creator/Manager
- Designed and created Hansen's Sno-Bliz Web site using HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Digitized memorabilia including photographs, newspapers, and videos.
- Created an online exhibit of digitized items using OpenCollection.
- Incorporated social media strategies including blogs, Flickr groups, and and a successful Facebook page.
Briscoe Center for American History Information Analyst
- Updated Center's Web site to a new design using PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, a content management system, and FCKeditor.
- Fixed Photojournalism section of Web site to properly display images.
- Added metadata and images to Digital Media Repository, including a collection of Texas Poster Art.
School of Information IT Lab Teaching Assistant
- Maintained Technology portion of iSchool web site
- Created online sign-up and evaluation forms for BootCamp and Web Workshops using PHP and MySQL
- Created online tutorials:
- Taught Short Courses on Photoshop and Mail Merge
- Helped run iSchool BootCamp, including preparing materials, creating web forms for evaluation, and teaching Mac OS, Screen Shots, and Dreamweaver
Helped to update content and create new pages as necessary, examples include:
- Creating Investment Services sub-pages
- Creating Co-op Points page
- Changing all of the side images
Worked as a web designer. Sites I worked on include:
- Fresh Air - Version supplied by the Internet Archive
- Goggins Real Estate - Updated realtor listings
- The Man with No Skin
- Northampton Chamber of Commerce - Version supplied by the Internet Archive
- Woman's Health & Education Center - Uploaded new articles, helped to convert site and articles for Arabic formatting.